Chevrolet offers a full range of financing options that help you to pay for your car. They’re available online with the option to choose the best one for you — whether that’s low-rate financing or 24-hour approval.
The brand has an easy-to-use, user-friendly website that lets you choose how you want to pay for your purchase. Moreover, paying isn’t just convenient — it’s free of additional costs. So whether you’re choosing to pay in full or just by installments, Chevrolet is there to get you into your dream car with the payment plan that makes the most sense for you.
Create an Online Account to Make Your Chevrolet Payment
If you would like to take advantage of the online payment option offered by Chevy in partnership with GM, all you need to do is create an account. You should follow the steps below to do that.
- Go to the Chevrolet official homepage. Use the following URL: www.chevrolet.com.
- Scroll down the page and head to the footer region. That is the gray region.
- Click on the “GM Financial” link under the “OWNERS” category.
- Hit on the “LOGIN” button, positioned on the top right of your screen.
- Click on the “Register now” link, which is right after the title “Not yet registered.”
- In the online registration form, enter the following information:
- Your Account Number. You can get this number in the welcome packet you received when you purchased your vehicle. You can also get it in your monthly statements.
- The last four digits of your social security number.
- Now it’s time to set up your profile. First, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your Email Address. You have to re-enter the email address to confirm its validity.
- A password of your choice. Make sure it is both unique and strong for security purposes. Then, re-enter the password just to be sure.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- In the “Create Security Questions,” you will have to select three questions of your choice.
- Click on the dropdown arrow to select the first question.
- Provide your answer in the empty box.
- Click on the dropdown arrow and choose any of the questions in the category.
- Type your answer in the empty box below the question.
- Under “Question 3,” hit the dropdown arrow and select a question.
- Write your answer in the empty box right below the question.
- Note that the answers you provide should be accurate because you may need to give the same answer to prove account ownership.
- Check the box if you are using your device in the registration process.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- Review all of GM Financial’s terms and conditions by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” link. If you agree with them, check the empty box.
- Click on the “FINISH” button.
- Check your email, look for a GM Financial confirmation email, and click on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button.
Make a Chevrolet Payment by Logging in to your Account
Now that you already have a Chevrolet online payment account, all you need to do is log in to the Chevrolet account to make your payments. That is how you log in:
- Visit the Chevrolet homepage.
- Click on “Owners” in the menu.
- Hit the “GM Financial” link on the right of your screen, under the “MORE OWNER TOOLS” category.
- On the left side of your screen, key in the following information;
- Your Email Address.
- Your Password.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you are using your device.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button.
Payments that Western Union previously processed can now be made through ACI Payments using your secure online user portal. If you prefer to make payments over the phone, please call 1-833-702-0077. For customers with AutoPay plans, these are still in effect but are now processed by ACI Payments.
In association with GM Financials, Chevrolet offers you a quicker payment method using the online account- using AutoPay. To set up your auto payment:
- Click on “Make a payment.”
- Hit on the “Set Up Auto Pay” button.
Other Chevrolet Payment Options
In case you would like to make your payments through a different method other than using your online account, the following are some options you can choose from.
Pay by Phone
GM Financial gives you two pay by phone options. There’s the payment using the Automated Phone System, and there’s another option which is Agent-Assisted.
- Call 1-833-702-0077 for an Automated call.
- Call 1-800-284-2271 if you would like the help of an agent.
When making your calls ensure you have the following information with you;
- Your GM Financial Account Number.
- Your checking account and routing number.
Pay by Mail
When sending your payment to GM Financial, you should submit your check with your coupon attached.
Attn: Payment Services
PO Box 99605
Arlington, TX 76096
Chevrolet Payment Questions and Answers
Can I make my Chevrolet payments using my credit card?
Yes! You can pay using a credit card via Western Union, though there may be fees. Credit card payments on My Account are also accepted. These added costs won’t be reflected in your initial transaction amount or on your credit card statement, but they will still be charged every time a payment is made.
What if my payment is past due?
You are allowed to make your payments if your payment is not more than three months (90 days) due. However, you should expect some charges according to the agreement.
However, if your payment is more than three months due, you will have to contact GM Financial’s Customer Experience team using your MyAccount to get clarification on what course of action you should take.
Do I get a grace period when I fail to make my Chevrolet payments?
Unfortunately, GM FInancial does not offer any grace periods. They, however, expect that you honor your part of the agreement. According to your contract, interest charges and any late fees will accrue each day if you are overdue.
Is there an easy way to make payments using my phone?
Yes, GM Financial has a mobile app that allows you to make your payments.
Find more about Chevrolet Financial Services.
Monday – Saturday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET
Help for People with Disabilities:
Apply for a GM Rewards Card:
Assistance with your GM Financial Account:
Owner Center: website
U.S. Mail Address:
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center
P.O. Box 33136
Detroit, MI 48323-5136
Canada Mail Address:
General Motors of Canada Company
1908 Colonel Sam Drive
Oshawa, Ontario L1H 8P7
Social Media Links
- 1 Create an Online Account to Make Your Chevrolet Payment
- 2 Make a Chevrolet Payment by Logging in to your Account
- 3 Other Chevrolet Payment Options
- 4 Chevrolet Payment Questions and Answers
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 Social Media Links