Buick is a brand of luxury automobiles produced in the United States and Canada by General Motors. The carmaker has worked hard to ensure it doesn’t lose its relevance by focusing on three core categories: performance, utility, and design.
GM Financial sells leases, finances, and services vehicles, car parts, and car accessories. The company offers its products across the U.S. through direct automotive retail sales, wholesale operations, and third-party auto dealerships. Its services portfolio includes leasing, donating, non-operating management, and remarketing automotive products. It sells its products under various brands, including Chevrolet, Baojun, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Holden, Opel, Vauxhall, and Wuling.
For anyone purchasing a Buick, GM Financial is the recommended Buick Payment option.
Create an Online Account to Make Your Buick Payment
To purchase the Buick model of your choice, you need to create an online account to make your payments by using the following process:
- Go to the GM Financial homepage.
- Scroll down to the Manage your Account section and click Register.
- Please enter your Account Number (you can find it on your billing statement or welcome packet).
- Input your Social Security Number’s last 4 digits.
- Set up your profile by creating your User ID and Password.
- Provide your preferred email address.
- Select three security questions and give them personalized responses.
- You will receive a verification email.
- Click on the link to Login and start using your account.
Make a Buick Payment by Logging in to your Account
To make your Buick payment through the account, you:
- Go to Payment Options.
- Select your Account Type.
- Select the Financing Type
- Choose the Payment Method
- Click the Submit button.
If you select your payment mode as an online bank account, you will receive further instructions leading you to your account.
- Go to gmfinancial.com/MyAccount.
- Enter your email address followed by your password.
- Go to Pay Online on the Dashboard
- Select “Make a one-time payment” or “Set up recurring monthly payments” from your account.
When making a one-time payment, you will choose whether you will pay from a bank account (free) or using a debit card(charges will apply). If you go for recurring payments, you must do so through your bank account. ACI Payments, Inc processes the auto pay requests or those submitted through Western Union.
- Follow the guidelines to submit a payment or set up an auto-pay plan.
You can also use the GM Financial Mobile App to make your online payment.
Other Buick Payment Options
There are various alternatives for Buick Payment other than the Online Option.
- Call 1-833-702-0077 to make payments without speaking to a representative.
- To pay by phone, call 1-800-284-2271 and speak with a Customer Experience representative.
- You can submit your payment from a bank account through your phone.
You can send your check or money order via mail. You only need to use the address relevant to your payment.
Buick Payment Questions and Answers
Are there any limitations to making payments online?
- When it comes to internet payments, here are some guidelines:
- You can make a $10 payment online as a minimum.
- You can use a bank account to make a maximum payment of $50,000 online.
- Payments to your account may take up to two business days to post, excluding weekends and holidays.
- You cannot get a payment cancellation once it has been submitted and authorized by GM Financial. Instead, you’ll have to contact your banking institutions to cancel. By login into MyAccount, you can amend or cancel future ACH payments, as well as turn off autopay.
- You cannot postpone a partial payment online.
- Payment delays are not the responsibility of GM Financial.
Is it possible to make an online payment if my account is past due?
If your account is less than 90 days past due, you can still submit an online payment. However, there may be some limitations.
Log in to MyAccount and text our Customer Experience team to identify the following steps if your payment has been overdue for more than three months. You may also contact us by phone at 1-800-284-2271.
Is it possible for me to send my payment overnight?
Yes, you can transfer your payment by check or money order overnight.
Please mail your payment and voucher to the following address:
Overnight mail for retail purchase:
1820 E. Sky Harbor Circle South, Suite 150
Phoenix, AZ 85034-9700
Overnight mail for lease:
ATTN: GM Financial Lease
1820 E. Sky Harbor Circle South
Phoenix, AZ 85034-4875
Will the transaction be filed again if my payment does not clear the first time?
Yes. If your payment fails to clear the first time, it will be resubmitted if your bank institution permits it. It will be termed an “Insufficient Funds” transaction if it does not clear the second time.
You’ll need to log into MyAccount and update your payment details if this happens. To get around the block, you can contact our Customer Experience team.
Is it possible to postpone a payment till my retail contract expires or create a schedule of repayment?
On select accounts, we offer flexible payment options. Please login to MyAccount and message our Customer Experience staff to verify if you’re qualified. You can use the number 1-800-284-2271 or download our payment extension fact sheet to learn more.
Monday–Saturday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
General Assistance for People with Disabilities:
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
GM Financial Account Assistance:
Apply for a GM Rewards Card:
BuyPower Business Card: 1-800-458-4165
BuyPower Card®: 1-800-460-2845
GM Extended Family Card: 1-877-557-2622
My Buick Rewards Help:
In the United States:
Buick Customer Assistance Center
P.O. Box 33172
Detroit, MI 48232-5172
Canada – GM of Canada
1908 Colonel Sam
L1H 8P7, Canada
Mail Code 163-005
Social Media Links
- 1 Create an Online Account to Make Your Buick Payment
- 2 Make a Buick Payment by Logging in to your Account
- 3 Other Buick Payment Options
- 4 Buick Payment Questions and Answers
- 4.1 Are there any limitations to making payments online?
- 4.2 Is it possible to make an online payment if my account is past due?
- 4.3 Is it possible for me to send my payment overnight?
- 4.4 Will the transaction be filed again if my payment does not clear the first time?
- 4.5 Is it possible to postpone a payment till my retail contract expires or create a schedule of repayment?
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 Social Media Links