The Cadillac experience isn’t complete without a world-class financing plan from GM Financial.
GM Financial has been working with car buyers to get the car they want for several years. With flexible payment options that include financing and leasing, GM Financial gives you the choice of putting your transportation dollars towards your ideal ride, not nasty surprises at the dealership.
With a wide variety of vehicles and a solid customer service department, Cadillac aims to provide a unique experience for everyone who shares a love of luxury automobiles.
Create an Online Account to Make Your Cadillac Payment
To conveniently make your Cadillac payment, you need to have a GM Financial online account. Follow these steps to set up your account:
- Visit this URL: www.gmfinancial.com.
- Click Register
- Enter your Account Number– you can find this number in your Monthly Statement or the Welcome Packet.
- Insert the four digits at the end of your Social Security Number
- Now proceed to Set Up My Profile.
- Insert and confirm your email address.
- Put in your Password as specified and Confirm it and press Next.
- Select three security questions with their appropriate answers. You can also select the option to Remember these questions on your device.
- In the following step, Review your Info, including the terms and conditions.
- Click the button on I acknowledge the Terms and Conditions, then Finish.
- You will then receive an email confirming your successful registration.
- Login to your account to proceed with the payment (You can either do this through the website or the GM Financial App)
Make Cadillac Payment by Logging in to Your Account
- To begin your online payment, go to Payment Options.
- Select the Account Type, whether Business or Personal (The business accounts start with 21).
- Choose the Type of Financing. That can either be by Lease or Purchase.
- Select the Payment Method, then click the Submit button.
For these accounts, you can either use your Online Debit Card or Online Bank Account.
To proceed with the online payment.
- Go to gmfinancial.com/MyAccount
- Enter your email address followed by your Password
- Press the login button
- From the Dashboard, select Pay Online.
- Select your preferred payment frequency. “Make a one-time payment” or “Set up recurring monthly payments” from your specified account.
- When using the Debit card to make a one-time payment, you might incur some charges. However, it will be free if you pay from a bank account. On the other hand, if you set up recurring payments, you will have to make the payments from a bank account.
- To make a payment or set up a recurring plan, follow the subsequent steps.
- You can also log in to your GM Financial Mobile App to submit your payment.
Other Cadillac Payment Options
Instead of logging in to your account to make payments, you can use other alternatives:
Call 1-800-284-2271 to make your payment via phone. With this option, you might incur additional charges. If you do not wish to speak to a representative when making your payment, you can call 1-833-702-0077.
To settle your bill, you can send a money order or check via mail. You can use the following addresses depending on your package and payment plan:
PO Box 78143
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8143
1820 E. Sky Harbor Circle South, Suite 150
Phoenix, AZ 85034-9700
There are two main options that you can use to set up auto payment.
- You can set up this option as aforementioned by logging into your account and setting up recurring payments. It might take up to two days to post your bill. If you want to cancel or change this option, you can do so at any time by logging into your gmfinancial.com/MyAccount.
- Follow these steps to sign up for the Automatic Payment Plan:
- Download the PDF version of the Authorization Agreement for the Automatic Payment Plan. Download the PDF version.
- Fill in the blanks with the needed information.
- To submit your application, write “VOID” on both sides of a current check.
- Sign the form and send it along with the voided check through the postal service, email, or fax.
To send your request by postal mail, send it to:
GM Financial Services
Attn: APP Department
PO Box 183621
Arlington, TX 76096
Email: scan the two sides of the check and send it to [email protected] with your application.
Fax: scan both sides of the check and fax it to 1-877-581-6055 with your application.
Note that ACI Payments Inc will process these payments.
- Visit the MoneyGram website
- Follow the onscreen steps to get your Reference Number
- With the Reference Number from your final receipt, call 1-800-284-2271.
ACI Payments, Inc. is now processing payments previously entered and processed by Western Union over the phone and through MyAccount.
Learn more about Cadillac Financial Services.
Cadillac Payment Questions and Answers
What is GM Financial’s grace period for payment, if any?
Cadillac does not offer a grace period. Payments are due on the day they are listed on your invoice, and GM Financial will charge you interest on any unpaid balance each day it remains past due. To avoid additional late fees, you must make your payment by the due date listed on your invoice.
When you need financial assistance, GM Financial won’t leave you hanging. Their Customer Experience team is standing by to provide you with the help and support you deserve. Just reach out to them via MyAccount, and they’ll set up a way for us to better serve you.
Will Cadillac accept my post-dated check?
Cadillac can’t accept postdated checks for payment since they process payments upon receipt. So if you are paying with a check, ensure it’s dated before the date you are ordering by.
When will my payment reflect on my account?
Payments will be credited to your account within 24 hours. For example, if you make your payment before 5 p.m. CT, it will post the day of the scheduled payment date to your account. However, if you make a payment on a weekend or holiday, it will be applied on the next business day.
Payments made after 5 p.m. CT will be drafted from your bank account on the next business day. Funds will arrive within two business days, excluding weekends and holidays. You can only use future-dated transactions from your bank account.
Is it possible to send payments overnight?
You can only send your check or money order payment overnight. However, you can use the addresses below:
Overnight mail for retail purchase:
1820 E. Sky Harbor Circle South, Suite 150
Phoenix, AZ 85034-9700
Overnight mail for lease:
ATTN: GM Financial Lease
1820 E. Sky Harbor Circle South
Phoenix, AZ 85034-4875
GM Financial Account:
Owner Center: website
Cadillac Rewards Help:
Owner Center Help:
Cadillac Customer Assistance Address:
In the United States:
Cadillac Customer Assistance Center
P.O. Box 33169
Detroit, MI 48232-5172
Canada – GM of Canada
1908 Colonel Sam
L1H 8P7, Canada
Mail Code 163-005
Social Media Links
- 1 Create an Online Account to Make Your Cadillac Payment
- 2 Make Cadillac Payment by Logging in to Your Account
- 3 Other Cadillac Payment Options
- 4 Cadillac Payment Questions and Answers
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 Social Media Links