The Acura luxury brand has been in existence for more than 30 years, during which time it has earned a reputation for engineering excellence and a distinctively upscale feel. One of the most powerful attributes of Acura is that Acura vehicles are all built with a level of engineering and style that’s only matched by a few of their competitors.
Acura produces a line of performance-oriented sedans and coupes, including the TLX, RDX, MDX, and RLX. The brand was introduced in the U.S. in 1986 by Honda Motor Company.
Create an Online Account to Make Your Acura Payment
Aside from giving you pretty competitive luxury rides, Acura also gives you an easy way to make your payments. With Acura, you can now make your payments online. But first, you need to create an Acura online account. Follow the steps below.
- Go to the Acura official website using the URL: www.acura.com.
- Scroll down the page to the “Resources” category, and click on “Acura Financial Services” acura.americanhondafinance.com.
- Click on the “Register Now” button positioned on the right of your screen.
- Enter the following information in the online registration form;
- Your First Name.
- Last Name.
- Email Address.
- Password. Re-enter your password to confirm.
- Go through the “Terms and Conditions” and check the box if you accept them.
- Click on the “Create Account” button.
- Enter the Verification Code sent to your Email (to verify your email address).
- Add your security questions and relevant answers and submit.
- Next, you will need to add an Acura Financial Services (AFS) account. To do that, you’ll need the following information.
- Your AFS Account Number. Check the upper left of your monthly financial statement.
- The last four digits of your SSN or Tax ID
- Confirm if you’d like to receive email notifications or not.
- Check the circle if you’d like to get Acura news.
- Check the “reCAPTCHA” security box to verify you are a human being.
- Click on the “Finish” button.
Make Your Acura Payment by Logging in to your Account
Once you have an Acura online account, you will have to log in to make your payments. Follow the next steps.
- Visit the Acura acurafinancialservices online payment page.
- Scroll down to the footer and click on “Acura Financial Services” under “Resources.”
- Click on the “LogIn” button on the right of your screen.
- Enter the following information.
- Your email address.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button.
Once you are logged into your account, you can change to automatic payments. The Automatic EasyPay function enables you to make your payments on the same date and at the same time without you lifting a finger.
Other Options to Make Your Acura Payment
If you’d prefer other payment methods aside from using an Acura online account, Acura has got you covered. Check out the following payment options you can work with.
Pay by Phone
You can pay for your order without incurring a fee when you call Acura’s automated payment service. Acura customer service will walk you through the steps to ensure that your account is correctly set up to take advantage of this free service. All you need to make this payment is a checking or savings account in your online profile. Once it’s in place, you can make payments at no charge 24 hours a day by phone.
Pay with ACI Pay
Paying your monthly bill is just a simple call away. Call ACI Pay at 1-800-366-8500 for debit or ATM card payments. Then, when you’re ready to pay, call them up, and you’re all set. As a security measure, you have to call ACI Pay whenever you’d like to make your payments since it does not support automatic payments.
However, to make this payment, you’ll be required to pay a transaction fee.
Pay with Western Union Quick Collect
Western Union is one of the most well-known money transfer companies in the world. Whether you need to send or receive money, Western Union covers all your needs. One of their most popular services is called “Quick Collect.” They charge a small fee for this service, but they will accept cash or debit cards (at most locations). To find a Western Union location nearest you, visit their website. You will need the following information;
- Your Acura Financial Services account number.
- City and State Code.
Pay by Mail
If you’d like to send your monthly payment via mail, all you need to do is send the payment coupon you received in your monthly statement together with your money order or check.
Acura Financial Services
P.O. Box 7829
Philadelphia, PA 19101-7829
You can schedule same-day payments using MoneyGram. You only have to visit any MoneyGram office available in your location. The service is chargeable, and therefore you should be ready to pay in cash or using a debit card in areas where they are accepted. Be sure to check out their locations together with MoneyGram’s terms and conditions here.
When making your payment on MoneyGram, you will require the following information;
- Your AFS account number.
- Receive code of 1888.
Acura Payment Questions and Answers
Can I use a credit card to make my monthly payments?
Acura does not accept payments using credit cards. However, you can make your monthly payments using your ATM card or debit card.
Does Acura charge late payment fees?
Your Acura Financial Services account can be affected by late payments if they happen after the due date. Late charges may be assessed, and additional interest will proceed to accumulate. Please check out your contract for information about late payments, or ask an Acura Financial Services representative.
What happens when my online payment schedule date falls on a holiday, Sunday, or non-working day?
If your payment is scheduled for non-working days, Acura will process such charges the following working day. The amount will also be credited to your account as of the date of payment.
What if my account has insufficient funds during the pre-arranged EasyPay payment period?
Acura will send you an email notifying you that the payment failed. You are, after that, responsible for payment resubmission and extra charges as per the law. If three consecutive payments fail during the same year, then EasyPay will be canceled.
How to make a principal payment?
When you’re looking to pay down your debt on a retail account, principal payments are the best way. Keep up with your regular monthly payments and avoid paying late fees.
You can make a car loan payment by logging into your account and checking for ‘Pay Additional Amount of Principal?’ on the bottom of the page under ‘Make a Payment’ then decide how much you want to pay. You can send your annual loan’s repayment using a check and sending it to the address on envelope below:
American Honda Finance Corporation P.O. Box 165007, Irving, TX 75016
Acura Customer Service
Acura Customer Service Phone:
(800) 382-2238 toll-free
Monday through Friday
6:00am to 5:00pm Pacific
Car Technology Support Phone:
(888) 528-7876 toll-free
Monday through Friday
Acura Fax Number:
Existing Acura Care Phone:
Acura Canada Phone:
(888) 922-8729 toll-free
Acura Client Relations
1919 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90501-2746
Acura Social Media Links
- 1 Create an Online Account to Make Your Acura Payment
- 2 Make Your Acura Payment by Logging in to your Account
- 3 Other Options to Make Your Acura Payment
- 4 Acura Payment Questions and Answers
- 4.1 Can I use a credit card to make my monthly payments?
- 4.2 Does Acura charge late payment fees?
- 4.3 What happens when my online payment schedule date falls on a holiday, Sunday, or non-working day?
- 4.4 What if my account has insufficient funds during the pre-arranged EasyPay payment period?
- 4.5 How to make a principal payment?
- 5 Acura Customer Service
- 6 Acura Social Media Links