Alfa Romeo is a world-class automaker with an exhilarating history since its beginnings in Milan, Italy, in 1910. Alfa Romeo was a renowned car builder for the carabinieri—Italy’s national police force—and even more famously, Formula racing, including trophy-winning drivers in thrilling Formula 1 and Formula Indy races.
Alfa Romeo cars are unmistakable for their style, performance, and exclusivity, including concept cars like the Caimano, the Sprint 6C prototype, and the historic RL sports models.
Making Alfa Romeo Monthly Payments Online
Chrysler Capital makes it easy and efficient to create your Alfa Romeo automobile account so you can make Alfa Romeo monthly payments online. Please follow these steps:
- Click on https://myaccount.chryslercapital.com/Home/Signup to begin the signup process.
- You will see the “Please verify” screen. Next, select either “Personal Account” or “Commercial Account.” (We are using the personal account for this example).
- You will enter your “Social Security Number” or “Alfa Romeo Account Number” to verify your identity. (You can find your account number on the left-hand side of any Chrysler Capital paper statement).
- Finally, please enter your “Date of Birth” (MM/DD/YYYY) and press the black “Next” button to continue and confirm your Alfa Romeo account signup.
Logging Into Your Account To Make Alfa Romeo Monthly Payments
Once your Alfa Romeo account gets confirmed through Chrysler Capital, you will be free to log into your account to make one-time automobile payments according to your scheduled payment contact. Please follow these steps to log in:
- Click on https://myaccount.chryslercapital.com/Home/SignIn to reach the Chrysler Capital Sign-In screen.
- Enter the “Username” and “Password” you used when you signed up for your account.
- If you forget either your username or password, there are links to recover your account information.
- Click on the black “Sign In” button.
Making Automatic Online Payments Through Your Alfa Romeo Account
Once you’re logged into your Alfa Romeo account, it’s easy to sign up for Auto Pay to make Alfa Romeo monthly payments! With Auto Pay, payments are deducted automatically from your checking or savings account on the due date. No worries about late or missing payments again!
Please follow these steps:
- Click on https://myaccount.chryslercapital.com/Home/SignIn to log into your Alpha Romeo account and sign up for Auto Pay.
- Alternatively, you can click on Auto Pay Enrollment Form and fax it to Chrysler Capital at 877-216-5854.
A customer care representative at Chrysler Capital will review your Auto Pay signup or enrollment form, and your Alfa Romeo account gets updated to Auto Pay within 5-7 business days.
Other Payment Options on Your Alfa Romeo Account
Chrysler Capital does offer customers several other payment options in addition to online payments or Auto Pay. These payment options are:
By Regular Mail
To mail a personal or cashier’s check or money order for an Alpha Romeo account payment, please write the cheque to Chrysler Capital and send it to the appropriate location:
P.O. Box 660335
Dallas, TX 75266-0335
P.O. Box 660647
Dallas, TX 75266-0647
You can call Chrysler Capital’s automated system to make a payment through a checking or savings account. Please call 1-855-563-5635 and make sure you have your Chrysler Capital / Alfa Romeo account number on hand.
Please note: Debit card payments get charged a $3.75 fee, and you can only make phone payments through the automated service. You will not speak to a live agent.
By Wire Transfer
Chrysler Capital accepts money grams or wire transfers. If you prefer to visit a third-party payment processing company to make a same-day payment to your Alfa Romeo account, please click on the links for more information:
Please note: Chrysler Capital advises customers that third-party payment processing companies sometimes charge fees to process payments to your Alfa Romeo account. Therefore, please review all free payment options that are available to you.
Learn more about Alfa Romeo Financial Services.
Alfa Romeo Account Payment FAQs
Does Chrysler Capital offer a grace period to account holders?
There is no grace period, and interest accrues daily on unpaid Alfa Romeo monthly payments. Therefore, please make a payment on or before the scheduled due date in your contract to avoid interest charges.
When are online payments processed to my Alfa Romeo account?
Customers making an online payment to their Alfa Romeo account should do so before 9 p.m. CT on the due date to ensure their payment transaction is posted on the same day. Payments made after 9 p.m. CT on the due date are typically posted on the following business day.
Are late fees also payable?
Yes, late charges may apply to unpaid monthly statements. Your contract gives specific information regarding late fees.
Can payoff information be provided on request?
After logging into their Alfa Romeo account, customers can select “Request Payoff Quote” from the Account Summary page. You can also call the toll-free, 24-hour automated system at (855) 563-5635 for information on a payoff quote. Please have your account number or social security number ready to verify your identity and access the automated system.
Alfa Romeo Customer Service
Alfa Romeo Customer Service Phone:
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Alfa Romeo Chat: Chat Community
Alfa Romeo Customer Care
PO Box 21-8004
Auburn Hills MI 48321-8004
Alfa Romeo Email Address: chrysler.com/webselfservice/alfaRomeo
Social Media Links
- 1 Making Alfa Romeo Monthly Payments Online
- 2 Logging Into Your Account To Make Alfa Romeo Monthly Payments
- 3 Making Automatic Online Payments Through Your Alfa Romeo Account
- 4 Other Payment Options on Your Alfa Romeo Account
- 5 Alfa Romeo Account Payment FAQs
- 6 Alfa Romeo Customer Service
- 7 Social Media Links