The company was founded in 1916 and had its headquarters in Munich, Bavaria. The company’s automotive division is known as BMW AG, which is also the parent company of the BMW Group. BMW is currently the most prominent luxury vehicle maker in the world.
The best way to get a new BMW is through the company itself. It’s easy. You just need authorization from your local dealer, and they can finance any model you choose with terms as low as 0% APR for up to 72 months.
In addition, many dealers provide incentives such as lease deals or certified pre-owned purchases so be sure to ask about those when shopping around.
BMW Financial Service – Overview
BMW Financial Services is the best place to find a car loan or lease for your dream car. You can apply online, and well-qualified customers can have substantial deals if they meet BMW credit requirements.
BMW Financial Services financing and incentives are only available through an authorized dealer. Some incentives may not be offered for long, so don’t wait.
Interest rates on new car loans are now more competitive than ever. Take advantage of this offer and get 0% APR for up to 60 months with the difference in the interest you save from buying a BMW I series electric vehicle.
If you want to own a new car every few years or are set on having the most expensive model of BMW imaginable, leasing might be an option. When renters lease their vehicle they pay monthly fees which can range from 24-48 months depending upon how long they plan on using it and whether there are any additional charges involved with purchasing GAP insurance (good auto policy).
BMW Financial Service offers a simple way to make your BMW online payment.
BMW Financial Service – Leasing
You are able to drive your new vehicle as much and wherever you want, but there are some restrictions.
The miles on a lease deal usually start at 0-10 thousandths of an inch (km), with each following digit representing 1000 meters in the total distance up until 2/3rds through the term when they max out at 270000 km or about 24 months worth for most people’s needs.
You also have to make sure that wear-and-tear doesn’t exceed any major damages which will void coverage under BMW’s warranty policy so take pictures regularly during the inspection process if needed.
Lease your next BMW and drive it as much as you want without worrying about depreciation.
Leasing offers the benefits of owning with no capital cost, but at a slight premium over buying. Choose from different plans such as:
- standard mileage limits up to 42 months (10K/year)
- 12000(12-month lease)
- 15k per year leasing on select models;
BMW has released new incentives to compete in the crowded luxury sport segment. For those who are well qualified by BMW Financial Services, these offers can save money and time. They’re available through authorized dealers at lower rates than what you may find elsewhere.
- Interest rates are low right now, and if you’re looking for some new credit cards with an incredible APR it may be worth checking out.
- Zero down payment: an amazing offer for qualified buyers.
- The great news is that if you own a BMW i3 or an electric vehicle, financing for home charging stations will be available soon.
- The Federal government has announced to give up $7,500 in tax credits when buying one through select dealerships and getting qualified with your income taxes.
- Loyalty credit is worth up to $4,000 (depending on the car model) if you’re a BMW owner for the past 12 months.
- The military discount is worth $500 to 11,000! That’s a savings of up to 30% on your next purchase. You can get this deal if you are on active duty or retired from the U.S Military. It doesn’t matter what branch they apply to as long as they served our country (or family members).
- BMW has a corporate sales program where you can purchase an incentive worth up to $3,000 on most vehicles. This gives your organization even more reasons for purchasing from BMW and could help them get the best return possible.
- College Graduates Program: $1,000 on a new or CPO-used car if you’ve graduated from an accredited U.S college in the past 24 months and have a job lined up.
- There are many different mobility programs worth up to $2 500 for adaptive equipment on a new or CPO BMW.
- Balloon financing is an attractive option that mixes lower monthly payments with benefits from both types. It’s like leasing without all those high final bills at the end. Be sure your state has such programs available (they vary by location).
If you’re looking to make a purchase or lease, be sure to take advantage of these special financing options.
How to Apply to BMW Financial Service
You can apply for a car loan at any time. It’s best to do so before your credit is impacted. If you’re looking to finance with BMW and want the secure paperwork straight away – without having an inquiry on file – then head over here: homepage.
- Personal info
- Your Social Security Number or tax identification number. (Most people want to know about their employment history when it comes time for a car loan)
- Employment details
- Car details
- Loan plan