BMW is a German luxury automaker that is primarily known for manufacturing high-performance cars.
Not every buyer wants to pay the full purchase price of a new car in cash. Therefore, specific BMW models come with an affordable car loan option that allows you to pay for your vehicle over a longer period of time. With BMW Financial Services, you can enjoy an easy time making your payments on time, anywhere you are.
Create an Account to Make Your BMW Online Payment
If you’d like to take advantage of this easy way to make your BMW payments, you will have to create a BMW online account. So how do you do that? Through the steps highlighted below.
- Go to the BMW official homage by inserting the following URL: www.bmwusa.com.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “Manage Your Account” link. You’ll find this under the “Finances and Incentives” category.
- Click on the “Register Now” link right below the “LOGIN” button.
- Enter the following information on the online registration form;
- Your First Name.
- Last Name.
- Your Email Address.
- A password of your choice. Ensure it is unique and that it matches the criteria provided. Also, make sure it is easy to remember.
- Re-enter the password for confirmation.
- Read BMW’s terms and conditions carefully. If you agree with each point, leave the box checked.
- Click on the “REGISTER NOW” button to proceed.
- Go to your email inbox and click on the “ACTIVATE NOW” button.
- When you receive a pop-up message on your screen informing you that your Login is activated, click on the “CONTINUE TO LOGIN” button.
Make a BMW Online Payment by Logging in to your Account
Now that you already have a personal BMW account, you’ll only have to log in the next time you are ready to make a BMW payment. Follow the steps below to learn how.
Visit BMW’s bmwusa.com.
- Click on the “My BMW” icon on the top right of your screen.
- Enter the following information;
- Your email address.
- If you are using your home computer, you can check the “Remember me” box so that you do not enter this information the next time.
- Click on the “LOG IN; button.
To make your payment:
- Click on the “BMW Financial Services” tab in the middle of your screen. That is under the “My Account” section.
- You will have to link your account since you are setting up this account for the first time. To do that, enter the following information;
- Your Last Name. It should be the name you provided when creating your account.
- Social Security Number.
- Your Zip Code.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
Alternatively, you can click on the “Use BMW Financial Services account Number” to make your work easier.
Other BMW Payment Options
If you have to make your BMW payments through another medium apart from using your online account, BMW Financial services make it possible. You can explore the options below.
Pay by Phone
To make payment, call 800-578-5000. You can also make your payment more convenient through this method. For example, you can schedule for it to be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. This way, BMW Financial Services will schedule your first payment on the same day of each month, and all future payments will follow the same schedule.
Pay By Mail
When you’re ready to make your payment, tear off the bottom portion of your Account Statement and return it to BMW financial services. If you’re signed up for a paperless subscription, print a return envelope from your Account Statement and affix your payment. If you prefer a mailed statement, print it instead.
Please mail your payments to:
BMW Financial Services
P.O. BOX 78103
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8103
My BMW App Option to Make your BMW Online Payment
BMW Financial Services also allows you to make your BMW payments on your phone. All you have to do is download the www.bmwusa.com mybmw app, and you can pay your dues anywhere and at any time at the click of a button.
BMW Online Payment FAQs
When should I expect to receive my BMW account statements?
BMW sends account statements to customers approximately one week before the due date. Statements are sent to users by postal mail or email (if paperless statements are enabled).
However, it would be best if you did not wait to receive your account statements by mail. With the BMW financial services online account, you can view our account balance, transaction details and even pay your bills. That is a more efficient way.
Does BMW accept credit card or debit card payments?
While debit cards have been proven to be an excellent payment method for regular monthly subscriptions, BMW, unfortunately, does not accept credit cards as a form of payment.
I want to make more payments than my regular monthly payment. Is it possible?
Yes, it is quite possible. If you pay more than the Total Amount Due, BMW financial services do not keep the excess to itself — it applies it directly to your account. Not only does this reduce the interest that you pay against the length of your financing agreement, but it may also shorten your term or help you pay off your balance sooner.
Can BMW offer me a grace period?
All customers receive a grace period between the due date and any assessed late fees. However, grace periods can vary from one state to another — for example, your account may include a 10-day grace period, while states like Florida and New Jersey allow only five days. To determine the length of your grace period, view the Account Summary section of your account statement.
What happens when I miss my BMW payment?
BMW may reflect your late payment (29 days or more), missed payments, together with other defaults on your credit report. If you do not make your BMW payments, BMW financial services is legally obliged to report this information to one or more credit reporting agencies.
Learn more about BMWUSA Financial Services.
From Monday till Thursday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM ET
Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM ET
BMW Financial Service:
BMW Customer Relations:
BMW Electric or Hybrid Vehicles:
Social Media Links:
- 1 Create an Account to Make Your BMW Online Payment
- 2 Make a BMW Online Payment by Logging in to your Account
- 3 Other BMW Payment Options
- 4 My BMW App Option to Make your BMW Online Payment
- 5 BMW Online Payment FAQs
- 6 Customer Service
- 7 Social Media Links: