Subaru is one of the few car brands that offer a variety of financing programs to its customers. Subaru, through AutoFinance.Chase.Com, offers its clients flexible payment terms that allow them to fulfill their dreams of owning a Subaru.
It is incredible to know that you will not need to make a full upfront payment before walking away with your Subaru. So let us proceed to look into various alternatives you can use to make your Subaru payment.
Create an Online Account to Make Your Subaru Loan Chase Payment
One of the most convenient and time-saving ways to make your Subaru payment is using the online platform. However, you will need to create an account before you can enjoy the services offered.
Follow the steps below to set up your online account:
- Go to AutoFinance.Chase.Com Subaru
- On the far right side of the page, you see a Welcome box with the Sign In icon. Select Not enrolled? Sign up Now option.
- Submit the following information on the online registration form:
- Your auto account number (it is on the upper part of your monthly statement)
- Your Social Security Number (if you do not have the social security number, you can use your date of birth)
- Your Username
- Press the Next button
- Submit the following information:
- Your First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Password. To create a strong password, ensure that you mix numbers, alphabets, and symbols to get at least eight characters.
- Click the Submit button.
- Go to your email address and click Verify email on the verification email that you receive from Chase.
You can then optimize your account to ensure that you only receive important email notifications.
Subaru Make a Payment by Logging in to Your Chase Account
Now that you have your Subaru Chase online account, you can log in at any time to make your payments. Here’s the guideline on how to log in to your account to make a Subaru payment:
- Go to AutoFinance.Chase.Com Subaru
- Click on the Sign In icon located at the Welcome box on the right side of the page.
- Enter your Username
- Enter your Password. If you use a personal laptop or computer to access your account, you can check the Remember Me box to save your log-in information. You will, therefore, not need to key in your information every time you want to access your account.
- Select the Sign In button.
You can access various benefits by choosing the online payment option. For example, you can make one-time payments or enroll in autopay.
To make a one-time payment:
- Select the Pay and Transfer tab on the menu.
- Click on Pay Bills
- Choose your auto account
- Schedule the payment
You will see a confirmation number on your screen showing that the schedule was successful. You will, after that, receive a confirmation message in your email.
Once you Sign In to your account:
- Select Pay Loan.
- Click the Schedule Payment icon.
- Click on Set Up.
- Choose the account for making the autopay.
- Enter your preferred Payment Date.
- Choose the Payment Amount.
- Add a pay-from account before proceeding to make the payments. If you do not have one, you can add an account from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Next button.
- Once you verify the information provided, you can confirm it. You will receive an email notification verifying the setup.
Other Subaru Chase Car Payment Options
Apart from the Chase online payment option, there are other alternatives one can explore to ensure that their account is not in arrears. Below are other Subaru Chase payment options:
Pay Online from Other Banks
If you have a different bank account, you can follow the instructions on your bank’s website to complete the payment.
Banks have different policies, so some may mail a check rather than pay electronically. If you want to be sure you’re on top of things, allow enough time to receive your payment. Chase may not receive your payment on time, so it’s imperative to be aware of this.
If you make additional payments, this will not work for you. It would be best to use Bill Pay or set up automatic payments on AutoFinance.Chase.Com Subaru or the Chase app for better results.
Money Order or Check
To make a payment by mail, visit your local Chase branch or mail a money order to the address on your account statement. Include the payment coupon and account number on the check to ensure it’s processed successfully.
When you use this option, make your payments about seven days before the due date. That way, there is enough time for processing the payment on time.
Pay by Phone
With Chase, you have the option of making your payment by phone. Dial 1-800-346-9127 and go through the automated process. Before you make the call, ensure that you have both your routing number and account number in place.
Payment through the Mobile App
Chase offers its customers the convenience of making their payments from their mobile phones. All that one has to do is download the Mobile App. Then, you will use the exact details in your online account to log into your account.
Chase Subaru Finance Questions and Answers
When does my payment post to the auto account?
Payment can be instantaneous or take days to show up on your account. It depends on how you submit the payment.
If you make a payment before the cut-off time for online payments, Chase bank will credit your account as of the day they received your bill. However, in some cases, there may be missing or incomplete information, which may result in delays.
I scheduled a payment, but now I want to cancel it. Is that possible?
Once you have received a payment status of “Complete,” you cannot cancel the payment. However, if you need to cancel the payment, please do so before the cut-off time for canceling payments. You will receive an email notification when your payment status is updated. The cut-off time for canceling payments is 11 pm Eastern time on working days.
Can I change the due date on my payment?
You can change your due date by calling Chase at 1-800-227-5151.
How can I know that my payment has applied to my auto account?
You will have to check your online account to see if the payment has been credited to your account. Sign in to your account on chase.com, select your auto account, and review your transaction history. The payment should appear in your transaction history once Chase credits it to your account.
Subaru Chase Customer Center:
Subaru Email Address: Email Link
Subaru of America, Inc.
One Subaru Drive
P.O. Box 9103
Camden, NJ 08101
Attn: Customer Advocacy Department
Social Media Links
- 1 Create an Online Account to Make Your Subaru Loan Chase Payment
- 2 Subaru Make a Payment by Logging in to Your Chase Account
- 3 Other Subaru Chase Car Payment Options
- 4 Chase Subaru Finance Questions and Answers
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 Social Media Links