Volkswagen Credit is the financing arm from Volkswagen that provides financial services to purchase new and pre-owned vehicles. Consumers can choose from a lease, loan, or a combination of both options when financing their new vehicle.
Volkswagen credit payment option can also help you save money at the time of purchase, especially on new models, because it allows you to finance a portion of the vehicle price.
Create an Online Account to Make Your Volkswagen Credit Payments
With this payment option, you can conveniently take care of your bills regardless of your location. However, lit is crucial that you create your online account by following the steps below:
- Go to Volkswagen financial services homepage.
- Click Log in to My Account
- Select Sign up for a new account just below the New to Volkswagen Credit?
- Enter your Vehicle Account Information, beginning with your Account Number. If you have over one vehicle, you can use one of your account numbers to register your account. At the end of the registration, you will have all the cars’ details in your account.
- Enter your Social Security Number without putting dashes between the digits.
- Enter your Email Address
- Confirm the Email Address
- Set up your Username. It should not contain numbers or symbols but should be between 3-25 characters, e.g., wlieta.
- Create a unique Password of about seven characters. It should have an uppercase and a number without symbols.
- Select a Security Question
- Enter the Answer to the Security Question
- Go through the Online Access Agreement and Consent. Once you have read the agreement, check the I accept the Online Access Agreement and Consent box.
- Click the Continue button.
You can now begin using your account.
Make a Volkswagen Credit Payment by Logging in to Your Account
Once you finish registering your account, you can use it to make your Volkswagen credit payments. You will need to login into your account following these procedures:
- Go to Volkswagen financial services homepage.
- Select Log In to My Account
- On the My Account section, enter your Username on the left side of the screen.
- Enter your Password. If you forget your password, answering the security question will help you regain access to your account.
- Click the Login button.
Once you are in your online account, you can make your online payments following the required steps.
You can also set up an automatic recurring monthly payment option in your account, so you don’t have to worry about being late on your payment or getting into your account to settle your bill monthly.
You can also make a one-time Volkswagen credit payment using your online account. Once you select the one-time payment option, you can input the amount and follow the subsequent steps.
Other Volkswagen Credit Payment Options
Apart from the online payment options, you can explore other payment options that you may find convenient based on your situation.
Recurring or One-time Payment Through Your Bank’s Bill Pay System
When using this payment mode, reference your Volkswagen Credit account number and billing address, which you can find on your monthly billing statement.
Payment by Phone for a One-time Transaction
You can do this by calling the automated phone system or speaking with a Customer Experience Agent at 1- 800-428-4034.
Include your Volkswagen Credit account number in your payment and mail it to the address listed on your monthly billing statement. Payments made before 11:59 p.m. CST Monday to Saturday will reflect the next business day in your account. You will receive the bill for payments submitted before 11:59 p.m. CST on Sundays or holidays on the second business day following the payment.
Volkswagen Credit Payment Questions and Answers
How can I submit my first payment?
You will receive your first invoice in the mail. However, your payment is likely due before it arrives. If you’re worried about missing a payment, make your first payment before getting your account details in the mail. You can do it in one of two ways:
- Making a one-time payment over the phone. You can do this by calling the automated phone system or speaking with a Customer Experience Agent through 1- 800-428-4034.
- Sending a check. All you need to do is include your Volkswagen Credit account number in your check and mail it to the address listed on your monthly billing statement. Payments made before 11:59 p.m. CST Monday to Saturday will reflect on your account on that business day. Payments submitted before 11:59 p.m. CST on Sundays or during holidays will show in your account on the second business day following the payment.
Is it possible to change my monthly due date?
It’s possible to adjust your due date. Kindly contact a Customer Experience Representative by phone at 1- 800-428-4034 to complete this change. Before changing your due date, you need to prove that you’ve made your first monthly payment and that your account is current.
How can I get my vehicle’s titles once I finish its payment?
Although it varies from state to state, you can receive your paper title by mail and your electronic title from the automobile agency about ten business days after completing your payment. However, sometimes it might take longer for the automobile agency to process your vehicle title. In such cases, your title might be delayed.
Can I get a grace period from Volkswagen’s credit payment?
Volkswagen’s late payment policy allows its customers to make their payments between 7-15 days grace period.
Customer Care Mail Address:
Volkswagen Customer CARE
3800 Hamlin Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2829
Volkswagen Warranty Phone:
Roadside Assistance Mail Address:
VW 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
P.O. Box 9145
Volkswagen Email Address: Link
Social Media Links
- 1 Create an Online Account to Make Your Volkswagen Credit Payments
- 2 Make a Volkswagen Credit Payment by Logging in to Your Account
- 3 Other Volkswagen Credit Payment Options
- 4 Volkswagen Credit Payment Questions and Answers
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 Social Media Links