Owning a car is one of the most expensive purchases that anyone can make. For anyone considering buying a Toyota and wanting to know more about their car payment options, please read on to find out all you need to know concerning the Toyota car payment options.
Create an Online Account to Make Your Toyota Car Payments
Using the online platform to settle your Toyota car payments seems one of the most straightforward and convenient options that Toyota Financial Services offers.
To use the Toyota Financial Services online platform, create an online account following the steps below:
- Go to the Toyota Financial Services homepage.
- Click the Register icon on the upper right side of the page.
- Enter your Account Number. You should find it on your welcome note or your monthly billing statement.
- Alternatively, you can enter the last eight digits on your Vehicle Identification Number. You can find the VIN on your insurance card or vehicle registration card.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number or Tax ID.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter a unique Password. It is best to include numbers and symbols to create a safe password. When using a personal gadget to access your account, you have the option to autosave your Login details.
- You will receive a verification email from Toyota. Click on Verify Email.
- A new page will open with your account. You can go to Set Communication Preference and make the adjustments.
- Choose your preferred Account Alerts.
- Finish the registration process.
Make a Toyota Car Payment by Logging in to Your Account
Once your online account is ready for use, you can use it to make your payments from any place of your convenience. Follow these steps to log in to your account to make payments:
- Go to the Toyota Financial Services homepage.
- Select login on the top right of the page
- Enter your Username followed by your password.
- Click on the login button. When you can’t remember your Password or Username, you can select the Forgot Username or Password icon and follow the steps given to reset the forgotten bit.
- Go to Account Settings
- Add your Bank Account Number
- Enter your bank’s Routing Number
Set up your account for recurring payments or one-time payments.
Other Toyota Car Payment Options
Toyota Financial Services offers its clients a variety of ways to submit their payments. But, of course, you can always choose an option that best suits your needs.
Payment through the Mobile Applications
There are two options that one can use to make their payments using their phones to access the mobile apps:
TFS Mobile App
For your iOS, you can use My TFS on the App Store or Google Play Store for the android version.
You can download the Toyota App on the App Store for your iOS or Google Play Store for your Android.
You cannot use your Toyota App directly once you download it. Instead, link it to your TFS online account first. For this to happen, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Have a TFS web account. When your account has no funds or is in the repo, you cannot link your TFS online account to the Toyota App.
- The vehicle VIN in your Toyota App garage must correspond to the specific vehicle VIN in the TFS online account.
- Set up a valid bank account on the myTFS App.
- For TFS privacy settings, enable affiliate sharing. When making the web registration, affiliate sharing will select and activate automatically.
If you previously deactivated affiliate sharing. You will have to reselect and allow affiliate sharing to integrate your TFS account into your Toyota App.
- Click on My Profile from the toolbar to enable affiliate sharing.
- Select Privacy Options from the drop-down menu.
- Check the Affiliates To Market Their Product Or Services option.
- To finish, click Save Changes. Please allow up to 24 hours for the updates to take effect.
Payment by Phone
Call 800-874-8822 any time of the day to make your payment. You will receive guidance on making your payments from the automated phone payment method.
Payment Using an AutoCheque
Enroll in the TFS AutoCheque Service, and there will be automatic monthly deductions from the bank account you specify to settle your vehicle payments. You can start using this option as soon as you complete the application form.
Payment by Mail
You can send your check and payment stub to the address on your monthly billing statement. Alternatively, you can use any of the addresses below:
Toyota Financial Services
P.O. BOX 5855
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5855
Toyota Financial Services
P.O. BOX 4102,
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4102
For Puerto Rico Clients,
Toyota Credit de Puerto Rico Corp
P.O. BOX 366251
San Juan, P.R 00936-6251
Payment Using Western Union Quick Collect
You can submit a guaranteed payment using a debit card or cash through Western Union. Once you make your payment, you will receive a 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN) from Western Union Quick Collect.
For Western Union, help dial 1-800-325-6000 or go to www.westernunion.com. In addition, you can find Western Union “agent locations” in other places than Western Union offices, like grocery stores or other business locations.
You must provide Western Union with the following information:
- Account number for TFS
- Company Name depending on the account type
For retail, use Toyota Motor Credit as the company name. For Lease, use Toyota Lease as the Company name. There will be a service fee for this transaction.
Payments Using CheckFreePay
CheckFreePay allows you to deposit cash into your account. To find retailer locations, go to www.checkfreepay.com.
To make a CheckFreePay payment, you’ll need:
- Your account number or billing statement
- A photo to identify yourself
For each transaction, CheckFreePay charges a fee.
Agent-Assisted Payment by Phone
You can submit your payment through your checking account with the help of the TFS customer service agents. All you need to do is call 800-874-8822 if you are in the U.S. or 800-469-5214 for customers in Puerto Rico.
Toyota Car Payment Questions and Answers
Is there a cost associated with utilizing Pay Online?
No. All customers have access to Pay Online, which is a free service. However, check with your bank to see if there are any fees associated with moving electronic funds.
Is it possible to use Pay Online without my monthly statement?
Yes. Even if your billing statement is not online, you submit your payment using Pay Online.
Log in to your account and choose “Dashboard” from the top navigation bar if you’re unsure of the amount due.
You will not get a printed billing statement if your account is with Toyota Credit de Puerto Rico Corp.
What is a deferral, and is it available at TFS?
A deferral is an alteration in the payment terms on a Lease Agreement in which you move a scheduled payment to the end of the Lease on clearance by Toyota Financial Services. Deferrals are available, but TFS must evaluate and approve such requests. You may also be subject to additional expenses. To discuss your case and make the arrangements, you can contact the Customer Service Team.
What is an extension, and does TFS support them?
An extension is a modification in payment terms where you may shift a scheduled payment to the conclusion of the contract with Toyota Financial Services’ approval on a Retail Installment Contract. Extensions are available, but TFS must evaluate and approve such requests. As a result, you may be subject to additional finance charges. To address your case and make the required arrangements, contact the Customer Service Team.
Toyota Customer Care:
Toyota Email Address: Email Link
Toyota Mail Address:
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
P.O. Box 259001
Plano, TX 75025-9001
Social Media Links
- 1 Create an Online Account to Make Your Toyota Car Payments
- 2 Make a Toyota Car Payment by Logging in to Your Account
- 3 Other Toyota Car Payment Options
- 4 Toyota Car Payment Questions and Answers
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 Social Media Links