When buying a new car, you may probably be looking for a way to pay off the loan and save money over time. Lincoln Automotive Financial Services offers a variety of financing options that help you save on your monthly payments and get more out of your monthly budget, so you can put money toward the features you want most.
Create an Online Account to Make Your Lincoln Car Payments
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services provides you with an alternative to settling your Lincoln Car payments using their online platform. This platform is straightforward, which anyone can use with ease. With this option, you can make your monthly payments directly from your bank account. However, before you enjoy this convenience, you need to have an active online account.
Follow the guidelines below on how to create an online account to settle your Lincoln Car payments.
- Go to the Lincoln.com finance Account Manager page.
- Click the Register button.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Press the Receive Email button. You will receive an email verifying the submitted address.
- On the email received, click the Verify Email option. You will be redirected to the account registration page, where you can proceed to create your online account.
- Enter your First and Last Name, respectively.
- Enter your unique Password. You will see a suggested option, but it is better to create the Password you can remember.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Create Account tab.
- Enter your Account Number.
- Insert the Last Four Digits of your SSN.
- Enter your Last Name or Business Name.
- You will see two clickable buttons; tap the first one to Consent to Receive Electronic Communications.
- Click the next button to Agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Account tab.
- Select Continue to Account to where you can make your payments.
You can now go on to adjust your account’s setup by selecting how to fulfill your online payments in a manner that suits you.
Make a Lincoln Car Payment by Logging in to your Account
Once you finish setting up your online account, you can start enjoying its usage. You need to Sign In to the account. Follow the quick steps below to log into your account:
- Go to the Accounts Manager lincoln.com payment online.
- Click the Sign In button in the middle of the screen.
- Enter your Username (the Email Address you used to register your account).
- Enter your Password.
- Select Sign In.
- From the Account Manager Overview Page, you can go on to make your payments.
AutoPay is great because it takes the hassle out of making monthly payments. Instead of remembering to make your payment on time, Lincoln Automotive Financial Services will withdraw the correct amount from your account on the scheduled date.
If you do not have enough funds in your account, AutoPay will not work, and you will receive an email notification.
To set up AutoPay:
- Go to Payments on the menu.
- Click on Set up AutoPay.
Other Lincoln Car Payment Options
There are plenty of other Lincoln Car payment alternatives for online payment that you can explore. Check them out.
Once you have the App, you can use your online account registration details to log in to the App. You can then settle your payments conveniently based on your preferences.
Pay by Mail
You have many options to choose from when mailing your payment to Lincoln Automotive Financial Services. If you are using a check, make sure that you include your account number. If you are using a money order, make sure to include both your account number and the amount you are paying.
You can confirm the amount due by checking your Account Manager overview page. This option is only available for retail accounts.
You can mail your payment to:
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services
P.O BOX 650574
Dallas TX 75265-0574
For overnight mails, you can use the following address:
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services
1501 North Plano Rd. Suite 100
Richardson, TX 75081
Lincoln Car Payment Questions and Answers
Is it possible to change my due date or request a payment extension?
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services is always willing to work with you to accommodate your payment schedule. You can change your due date or request a payment extension on the Account Manager page. If you are unable to complete the request online, you can call 1-888-498-8801 for additional assistance. Just be sure that you let them know at least ten business days before your payment is due. That will allow you to provide documentation and information about why you need an extension.
Am I allowed to post-date my Lincoln Car payments?
You cannot post-date your mail payments to Lincoln Automotive Financial Services. However, you can post-date payments by phone or online using a routing number and bank account.
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services does not accept partial payments. All payments are due in full by the due date.
Can I cancel my scheduled online payment?
To cancel a scheduled payment, you’ll need to contact Lincoln Automotive Financial Services at 800-592-1234. You cannot cancel a payment online. If you do not contact the company within 24 hours of scheduling the payment, you will still be charged. Lincoln will send you an email reminder before each payment is processed.
Why is my payment not reflected on my account?
It depends on when you made the payment. If it was on a business day, it should reflect by the next business day. Even so, the payment should be visible in your account history. You can find your account history by logging into your online banking profile. Your account history contains recent transactions, deposits, and payments, including the last 24 hours of activity. If you still don’t see the payment, you should contact your financial institution.
I had my AutoPay set up, and now it doesn’t seem to be going through. Why is that?
Here’s what could be happening:
- The payment was attempted but failed.
- Your bank may have overturned the payment.
- You’re due for a change of address.
The reason why your payment didn’t go through may vary from one person to another. One thing you can do is review your bank statement to see if the money came out.
Your subscription is coming to an end: Check your email to make sure you didn’t miss the notice. Your credit card statement will notify you when your subscription expires.
Lincoln Customer Support:
Black Label Clients:
Lincoln Mail Address:
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48121-6248
Social Media Links
- 1 Create an Online Account to Make Your Lincoln Car Payments
- 2 Make a Lincoln Car Payment by Logging in to your Account
- 3 Other Lincoln Car Payment Options
- 4 Lincoln Car Payment Questions and Answers
- 4.1 Is it possible to change my due date or request a payment extension?
- 4.2 Am I allowed to post-date my Lincoln Car payments?
- 4.3 Can I cancel my scheduled online payment?
- 4.4 Why is my payment not reflected on my account?
- 4.5 I had my AutoPay set up, and now it doesn’t seem to be going through. Why is that?
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 Social Media Links