You can get a car loan or lease a car through Chrysler Capital. They offer competitive lease and loan rates. So whether you’re buying or leasing your Jeep, Chrysler Capital offers a variety of payment options.
Create an Online Account to Make Your Jeep Payment
There are more than enough ways at your disposal where you can make your monthly Jeep payment. However, the most exciting method is using Jeep’s online portal. Using Chrysler’s online account, you get to pay your bills from anywhere and at any time of the day. There’s no more queuing or making calls. To create your Chrysler online account, follow the steps below.
- Visit Chrysler’s official website: www.chryslercapital.com.
- Click on the “Sign In” button positioned at the top right of the menu section.
- Click on the “SIGN INTO MY ACCOUNT” button on the drop-down that appears.
- Click on the “Sign Up for Online Access” link. You will get it below the “Forgot username or password” title.
- Creating your Chrysler Capital account, you will go through different steps. These are:
- First step;
- Select the account type you’d like to create. For example, you can create a personal or commercial account.
- Provide your social security number or your Jeep account number. If you are unsure about your account number, get it in your monthly statement or the welcome mailer you received.
- Key in your Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- You want to check out Chrysler’s terms and conditions thoroughly. Then, if you agree with the points, check the empty box and press “Next.”
- Key in your email address.
- Select a solid and unique password. Make sure it’s one-of-a-kind and follows the guidelines provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Chrysler Capital will send you a verification code in your email. The code is to verify that the email is yours. Open your email and click on the “VERIFY” button.
- The next step is to enter your preferred security questions and their answers so that your account is more secure.
- Click on “choose your security question” and select any of the six you are comfortable answering for each question.
- Enter your accurate security answer in the empty box below the question.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- In the next step, you will have to choose the email alerts you are open to receiving.
- Select the notifications you would like to receive from Chrysler Capital on their products in your email.
- Hit the “Next” button to continue.
- Check the information you have provided for your account creation and if there’s nothing to change, click on “Create.”
Make a Jeep Payment by Logging in to your Account
There’s more you can do using your Chrysler Capital account in regards to making your Jeep payment. When you are done creating the account, the next step to managing your payments and customizing your profile is logging in to your account. Follow the prompts below to learn how to log in to your Chrysler capital account.
- Visit Chrysler Capital’s homepage using the link: www.chryslercapital.com.
- Click on the “Sign In” button on the top right of your screen.
- Enter the following details in the login tab:
- Your Username
- Your Password.
One of the essential features you can use to make your monthly Jeep payment is the AutoPay function. If you use AutoPay, you’ll never have to worry about missing your monthly payment. AutoPay automatically takes your monthly payment out of your bank account when your payment is due. That is convenient for forgetful people who want to make extra sure they don’t miss their payment.
To set up AutoPay:
- Click on “Payments” in the account menu.
- Select “AutoPay“
Other Jeep Payment Options
You can use other alternatives to make your Jeep payment, apart from the Chrysler capital online account. These payment options include:
Pay by Phone
If you need to contact Chrysler Capital’s customer service, you can reach them at 1-855-563-5635. They take payments through checks or checking accounts, so you’ll have to give them the following information when making the call;
- Bank Routing Number.
- Account Number.
- Check Number.
Pay by Mail
Chrysler Capital doesn’t cash any mail. Instead, a check, a money order, or a cashier’s check can be written and sent in. You should include a coupon and account number on the bill whenever you mail-in payments.
P.O. Box 660335
Dallas, TX 75266-0335
You can now pay your Jeep bill in less than 60 seconds with MoneyGram. They operate in over 33,000 locations across the United States, and their representatives are available 24/7. If you’re thinking, “Where’s the nearest MoneyGram agent?” Dial 01-800-269-4556 for help.
To send a MoneyGram payment, we need the following information:
- Receive Code: 1192
- Account Number: Your Chrysler Capital account number
- Company Name: Chrysler Capital
- City/State: Dallas, TX
You can use Western Union to send money online or in person, but it’s essential to be aware of a small service fee. Please provide the following information:
- Code City: CHRYSLERCAP
- State Code: TX
- Your account number.
Pay with PayNearMe
PayNearMe lets you pay with cash. Stores work all the time, so you can visit any time for convenient payments. However, some retail establishments may charge a fee.
Click here to find a 7-Eleven or Ace Cash Express location in your area.
Pay by CheckFreePay
Chrysler Capital customers use CheckFreePay to make payments. CheckFreePay is a service with thousands of locations to make vehicle payments. If you’re not sure where the closest one is, enter your location here and take the base of your statement and the payment amount to a CheckFreePay location near you.
Explore more about Jeep Financial Services.
Jeep Payment Questions and Answers
Can I use my credit card with Chrysler Capital?
You cannot make your Jeep payment using a credit card. Chrysler Capital does not accept credit cards as a form of payment. However, they have other options discussed above that may be more convenient for you.
Does Chrysler Capital offer grace periods?
There are no grace periods offered. Chrysler won’t let you get away with not living up to your end of the bargain. It is also important to note that your interests will accrue with each passing day.
At which point will I receive a late fee penalty?
The fee for late payments is usually a percentage of the total that is overdue. Late fees are incurred if any of the following occurs:
- Your monthly payment is not received by the due date.
- You make a late payment.
- You make an insufficient payment.
- You make a payment that is returned to Chrysler for any reason.
Does Chrysler Capital have an App for making payments?
Unfortunately, Chrysler Capital does not have an app that lets you make your Jeep payment.
Jeep Customer Support:
Jeep Email Address: www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/EmailPage
Jeep Chat: Chat Link
Jeep Mail Address:
Jeep Customer Care
PO Box 21-8004
Auburn Hills MI 48321-8004
Chrysler Capital Loan Servicing Main Line:
Chrysler Capital Underwriting:
Chrysler Capital Indirect Funding Phone:
Social Media Links
- 1 Create an Online Account to Make Your Jeep Payment
- 2 Make a Jeep Payment by Logging in to your Account
- 3 Other Jeep Payment Options
- 4 Jeep Payment Questions and Answers
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 Social Media Links