Jaguar lease payment options are a great way to get a brand new car for a low monthly price. The way a Jaguar lease works is that you pay a monthly payment for a certain amount of months, and then at the end of those months, you have the option to return the car or buy it.
Leasing and auto financing through Jaguar Financial Group is available only through Chase. Chase, not Jaguar, will determine the specific financial terms of your lease or financing agreements. Check out the payment options you can use to make your Jaguar lease payment.
Create an Online Account to Make Your Jaguar Lease Payments
An online account is one of the different Jaguar lease payment options. This option is by far one of the most used. That is because an online account makes work easy for everyone. You get alerts on your payments, among other advantages. But to experience the fun, you need to have your Jaguar online account. Please follow these steps to create an online account:
- You will need to create a Chase bank online account. Type the following link on your browser: www.chase.com.
- Click on “Not enrolled? Sign up now.” You will see the link under the “Welcome” tab.
- Give the following details in the first sign up form stage:
- Your Auto Account Number. If you cannot trace it, you will get it in your welcome mailer or the upper segment of your monthly payment statement.
- Social Security number: You can also provide your date of birth instead of an SSN as directed by Chase Financial.
- Your preferred Username.
- Click on “Next.“
- Type in the details required below:
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Email address.
- Phone Number.
- Password: The password you choose should be solid but memorable so that you do not forget it.
- Click on “Submit.“
- Chase Financial sends you a verification message in your email.
Now that your Chase Financial online account is ready, you can manage it to be familiar with every feature. You might stumble upon a feature like one-time payments that can make your experience even better.
Make a Jaguar Lease Payment by Logging in to your Account
If you want to view your online payment history or make your Jaguar lease payments, all you need to do is log in to your Chase Financial Group online account. Follow these steps to log in to your account:
- Go to Chase bank’s official website.
- Click on “Log In.” This button is on the right side of the screen. Look for it in the “Welcome” section.
- Type in the following details:
- Your Username as you gave in the signing up.
- If you are using a personal device, you can leave the “Remember me” box checked. You will not have to provide your login details when you revisit your account.
- Hit the “Sign In” button.
There’s more you can do on your online account than check your statements and make adjustments. Using the one-time payments feature, you can say goodbye to recurring payments. If you’d like to use this feature, follow the steps below.
- Hit the “Pay & Transfer” tab, which is on the menu section.
- Click on “Pay bills.”
- Select your Auto Account.
- Now schedule the payment.
You will receive a confirmation on your screen and then in your email if your payment succeeds.
It’s also important to mention that you can make automatic lease payments with your Chase Financial online account.
Other Jaguar Lease Payment Options
Chase Financial Group also has other alternatives you can work with to make your Jaguar lease payments aside from your Jaguar online account. These options include:
Pay by Phone
You can use your phone as a fast, easy way to make your monthly payments: call 1-800-346-9127. Chase’s automated system will walk you through the transaction process. You will need to provide the following details when making the call;
- Routing number.
- Account number.
Check and Money Order
You can deposit checks locally at your nearest Chase branch. If you’re unable to visit a Chase office in person, you can mail the check to the address available on your statement. Be sure to include all required details.
It is important to note that you must submit such payments seven days before your due date. That is because of the duration it takes to process your payment.
Pay Online from Other Banks
If your payment comes from a different bank account, you can refer to the bank’s website for guidelines.
Make sure you account for banking policy in payments. Although cash is acceptable in some places, in most instances, banks will transfer funds electronically instead. For example, some banks mail checks, and these can take days to reach their destination. Setting up automatic funds transfers is a good move in this case.
Learn more about Jaguar Financial Services.
Jaguar Lease Payment Questions and Answers
How will I know if Chase Financial has credited my payment to my auto account?
During business days and working hours, the payments you make should appear on your Chase online account in 24 hours. Therefore, log in to your account to see your payment history after 24 hours.
Is it possible to adjust my lease’s payment due date?
Fortunately, Chase Financial will allow you to adjust your lease payment due date. If you would like to do so, contact a Chase Financial customer assistant on 1-800-227-5151.
Is it possible to cancel an online payment that I had already scheduled?
If your lease payment status does not show as “Complete,” you can cancel it within 24 hours of making the payment. You will receive a confirmation email to let you know that the cancellation has been sent. On business days, the deadline for discontinuing a payment is 11 p.m. Eastern Time.
How do I include a non-Chase checking account in my online payments?
Log in to your automobile account and select “Pay loan” or “Pay lease” to register an external account. Next, select “Add an account” on the Payment page, then follow the prompts.
Jaguar Customer Service:
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
100 Jaguar Land Rover Way
Mahwah, NJ 07495
Jaguar Road Assistance:
Chase Customer Service:
Social Media Links
- 1 Create an Online Account to Make Your Jaguar Lease Payments
- 2 Make a Jaguar Lease Payment by Logging in to your Account
- 3 Other Jaguar Lease Payment Options
- 4 Jaguar Lease Payment Questions and Answers
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 Social Media Links