Ford offers financing options to fit each customer’s unique needs. Whether you’re looking for a new car, used car, or are interested in leasing, Ford has the right solution for you. They make it easy to get behind the wheel of a new or used vehicle with flexible finance options and lease programs designed to fit your budget. Find out the Ford credit payment options that Ford has in store for you.
Create an Online Account to Make Your Ford Credit Payments
Ford allows you to make your monthly Ford payments using their online payment portal. It is a convenient method if you are always on the go. To make use of this option, you will need a Ford Finance account. Here is how to create one:
- Visit the Ford official website by inserting the following link into your browser; www.ford.com.
- Navigate to the footer menu. The footer is the dark area at the bottom of Ford’s homepage.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link. You will find it under the “Finance” section.
- Click on “Finance.“
- Click on the “New User? Register for online access” link below the “Sign In.” You will find this in the “ACCOUNT MANAGER” section, which is on the left of your screen.
- Enter the following information;
- Your Email Address. Ford will send you an email for email address verification.
- Go to your email inbox, and click on the “Verify Email” button.
- Enter the details below;
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Type in a password of your preference. Only make sure it is strong (difficult to guess) and that it meets the requirements.
- Read Ford’s terms and conditions thoroughly. Then, if you agree with every point, check the box agreement box.
- Click on the “Create Account” button.
- Click on “Go Back.”
Once the account is live, it’s time to link your online account with your Ford payment account. You’ll have to provide the following information;
- Your Ford Account Number. You can get your account number in your invoice. Enter the eight last digits.
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Your Last Name. Make sure you write it the way it is in your contract.
- Click on the “Link Account” button.
Make a Ford Credit Payment by Logging in to your Account
After creating your Ford Finance online account, the next time you want to set it up or make your monthly payments, you will have to log in to access it. To log in, follow the steps below;
- Go to the Ford homepage.
- Click on the “FINANCE” button in the menu section. That is positioned on the right of your screen.
- Click on “Pay My Bill.”
- Scroll down to the “How to pay online” title on the right of your screen.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- Enter the following login details;
- Email address.
Using your Ford online payment account, you can make your work twice easy, thanks to the AutoPay feature. With Auto Pay, you can now schedule your payments on the same day and time. All you need to do is ensure that the amount Ford should deduct is ready as the due date approaches.
If you would like to activate Auto Pay, follow the procedure below;
- Click on the “Settings” icon. You will get it on the top right of your screen.
- Select “Auto Pay” and switch it on.
Other Ford Credit Payment Options
Ford Credit offers you more payment options that you can explore at your convenience. Find out these options below. Also, read more about Ford Financial Services for detailed information.
Pay by Phone
Ford credit gives you the chance to make your payments by phone with the help of its automated phone system. Contact them on 1-800-334-1161. And follow the prompts. When making the call, remember to prepare the following information in advance;
- Your account number
- The last four digits of your SSN or TIN
- Your bank account and routing numbers
Pay by Mail
To mail your payment, you need to accompany your check with your invoice. If you happen to have lost your invoice, you can find it in your online statements.
Send you payments to the following address:
Ford Motor Credit Company
PO Box 650575
Dallas, TX 75265-0575
If payment is made by 6 pm ET, it’ll be credited to your account the following business day. However, if your cash is received after 6 pm ET on holidays or weekends, it will be credited to your account the next business day. Visit MoneyGram’s site at www.moneygram.com, or you can call 1-800-926-9400 to find a location near you.
Fill out the following fields on the MoneyGram ExpressPayment form:
Payee: Ford Motor Credit Company
Receive Code: 2074
Your Ford Credit account number
Ford will credit the payment to your account the following business day if they receive it before 6 pm ET. However, if you make your payment after 6 pm on holiday or during the weekends (Saturday and Sunday). You can check out Western Union’s website on www.westernunion.com, or similarly, you can call customer service at 1-800-325-6000 for a Western Union office near you.
Fill in the following information on the Quick Collect form you receive:
Your Ford Credit account number
Payee: Ford Motor Credit Company
Select URGENT delivery method
Ford Credit Payment Questions and Answers
Can I make my Ford monthly payments using my savings or checking accounts?
Yes, Ford finance allows you to make your payments using your checking or savings account.
I want to request a payment extension or change my due date. How do I go about this?
If you happen to qualify for a due date change, you can make the change by logging in to your online account. But if you face any challenges, you can call Ford customer service for more information.
If I am unable to make my Ford payments, does Ford Finance give me a grace period?
Yes, Ford credit will give you a grace period of up to 15 days. However, always strive to pay your dues on the due date.
Does Ford financing have a prepayment penalty?
No. Fortunately, Ford does not have a prepayment penalty.
Credit Custoemr Support:
FordPass Rewards Customer Center:
Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126
Social Media Links
Ford Credit Twitter: https://twitter.com/FordCredit
- 1 Create an Online Account to Make Your Ford Credit Payments
- 2 Make a Ford Credit Payment by Logging in to your Account
- 3 Other Ford Credit Payment Options
- 4 Ford Credit Payment Questions and Answers
- 4.1 Can I make my Ford monthly payments using my savings or checking accounts?
- 4.2 I want to request a payment extension or change my due date. How do I go about this?
- 4.3 If I am unable to make my Ford payments, does Ford Finance give me a grace period?
- 4.4 Does Ford financing have a prepayment penalty?
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 Social Media Links