Dodge allows customers to get their dream car even faster by providing a payment plan. Many car buyers don’t have enough money to pay for a brand new vehicle in cash, but Dodge’s payment plan gives them the chance to get it 60 days earlier than expected, making a huge difference in their lives.
Create a Dodge Online Account to Make Your Payments
Would you like to enjoy this incredible privilege? Follow the steps below and learn how you can create a Dodge online account.
- Visit this link
- Click on the “Sign In”on the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose “Sign Into MyAccount.”
- Select “Sign Up for Online Access” below the “Forgot username or password” link.
- In the first step;
- Select the type of account you are registering (Personal or Commercial).
- Enter your Account Number or Social Security Number. You can get your account on your monthly statement.
- Enter Your Date of Birth
- Hit the “Next” button.
- Read the terms and conditions of Chrysler carefully. Check the empty box and click on the “Next” button if you agree with every point.
- Enter your email address.
- Type in a password of your choice. Make it unique and strong according to the guidelines provided. Go on to re-enter the password for verification purposes.
- Click on “Next.”
- Enter the three security questions. Next, click on the drop-down arrow to select a question of your choice, then type in an accurate answer in the empty boxes that follow.
- Choose the “Next” button.
- Choose the type of notifications you would like to receive in your email.
- Click “Next” to proceed.
- Review the information you provided and click on the “Create” button.
- Check your email for an email verification notification sent from Chrysler Capital. Click on the “Verify Account” button to verify that you own the email account.
Make a Dodge Payment by Logging in to your Account
It’s essential to get acquainted with your Chrysler MyAccount before your due date. Therefore you have to log in to your account and customize it. Here’s how you go about it;
- Visit the Chrysler Capital official homepage.
- Click on the “Sign In” on the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose “Sign Into MyAccount.”
- Enter the following information:
- Your Username.
- Your Password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
Did you know that you can make online payments even more simplified using the Auto Pay option? It’s much easier since Chrysler automatically deducts the amount due from your account every month on the same date once you set it up. Therefore, your only task is to ensure your account has the amount owed before the due date.
To set up your account for Auto Pay;
- Click on the “Make Payment” button.
- Activate Auto Pay.
- Enter your payment details.
Other Dodge Payment Options
If you do not find paying through your online account convenient for some reason, Dodge does not leave you stranded- You have plenty of other payment options you can go for. Check them out below.
Pay by Phone
Call Chrysler Capital interactive telephone system on 1-855-563-5635. They accept payments from your savings or personal checking accounts. Therefore you’ll need to provide the account information. Also, when making the call, ensure you have the following information ready;
- Bank Routing Number.
- Account Number.
- Check Number.
Using this payment method will incur some charged fees for the service.
Pay by Mail
Chrysler Capital does not accept mailed cash. Instead, you are allowed to send your check, cashier’s check, and money order. When mailing your payment, ensure you attach your coupon and include your account number on the bill.
P.O. Box 660335
Dallas, TX 75266-0335
You can use MoneyGram to make your Dodge payment. They have more than 33,000 locations throughout the United States. Call 800 to reach your local MoneyGram agent. When making your MoneyGram payment, complete the ExpressPayment form using the information below.
- Receive Code: 1192
- Account Number: Your Chrysler Capital account number
- Company Name: Chrysler Capital
- City/State: Dallas, TX
You will need to pay a small fee for the service.
Using Western Union, you can make your payment online or make cash payments by visiting your local Western Union agent. You should, however, expect a small service fee payment. It would help if you prepared the following information;
- Code City: CHRYSLERCAP
- State Code: TX
- Your account number.
Dodge Payment Questions and Answers
Where do I get my bank’s routing number and checking number?
If you have trouble getting the required routing and checking number, you can get this information in your check.
After how long will Dodge post my payment to my account?
It depends on the method of payment you use. For instance, your bank will debit your payment within a day or two from your account. However, when you make your Dodge payment, Chrysler credits the amount to your account the same day it is recorded.
Can I send a late payment via mail?
Chrysler does not recommend sending your late payment through the mail. That’s because it takes between a week to 10 days for your payment to be processed. It would be best if you considered paying through other options when;
- Your due date is near.
- You are approaching a holiday.
- You are nearing a weekend.
Does Chrysler Capital take credit cards?
Yes, fortunately, you can make your Dodge payment using your credit card.
Customer Service Phone:
Dodge Customer Care
PO Box 21-8004
Auburn Hills MI 48321-8004
Dodge Chat: chat link
Email Address: www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/emailpage
Social Media Links
- 1 Create a Dodge Online Account to Make Your Payments
- 2 Make a Dodge Payment by Logging in to your Account
- 3 Other Dodge Payment Options
- 4 Dodge Payment Questions and Answers
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 Social Media Links